Mobility has transformed the way that companies conduct business. Advances in wireless technology and smart devices are enabling companies of every size to improve the performance of their employees, implement cost control measures and streamline the speed and quality of their operations. When you partner with Digital Management Solutions our trained and knowledgeable staff will assist your business in selecting the best Mobility solution to meet your business needs.
DMS will provide Mobility consultation and service with:
- The widest choice of Smartphones and devices that work in the most countries
- Personalized support for your Smartphones and applications
- Simultaneous voice and data on the leading mobile broadband networks so you can talk and email/surf the web at the same time
- Access to 100,000+ mobile enterprise applications with select devices
- Wireless service that reaches 97 percent of the U.S. population
- Wireless voice coverage in more than 220 countries and data coverage in more than 200 countries
- 3G data roaming in 125 countries
- Seamless connections between Wi-Fi, cellular, dial-up and wired networks
- Network access to remote users when no wired connection is available
- Increased security and compliance through Mobile services
From flip phones and handhelds to Smartphones and PDAs, Digital Management Solutions will work with you to provide your business with cutting edge mobility technology. With the leading names such as Android, BlackBerry®, Windows Mobile® and Specialty Vertical Devices there are a variety of devices that will satisfy your distinct workforce requirements.
Mobility portfolio customers have choices on the various platforms below:
Android is the premier mobile operating system designed to deliver an optimal experience for Web browsing and applications.
Blackberry is primarily used on the go, as a device for managing email and surf the Web. Users can view and send documents and manage their calendar in a secure environment while away from the office.
Windows Mobile devices are Smartphones built with Microsoft’s operating system and software applications that provide Smartphone functions for the user on the go. Windows Mobile can be included with a variety of Smartphones.
With DMS you will have access to a complete line of Mobile applications that positively impact interactions between people, process and technology. Synchronizing those interactions wirelessly gives you new power to:
- Automate and streamline workflows
- Improve access to vital information
- Accelerate transactions
- Improve reporting and management
From on-demand scheduling, dispatching, tracking and monitoring assets, to providing more secure, reliable access to company data and visibility into your operations, mobile applications can help you transform business models and the way your business works.
Field Service Automation
Provide better customer service with greater allocation of resources. Enable field-based employees to work more productively through real-time access to work orders, part lists, and other essential back-office information.
Enhance fleet efficiencies with control, insight, and accountability. Monitor vehicle locations, arrivals, and departures with real-time access to critical operational data.
Sales Force Automation
Enhance your organization’s profitability by accelerating sales cycles, lowering operational costs, and increasing customer satisfaction. Seamless communication with the back office enables your sales force to focus more time working directly with customers.
Whether you need wireless access to your existing enterprise applications, or a custom, industry-specific software package, Digital Management Solutions will help you identify and deliver the right solution.